We use your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on our Sites or Services. For example, we may use personal information we collect:
- To operate and improve the Sites and Services and to customize your experience;
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To provide and deliver the products and services you request, including to process your orders and payments;
- To send you confirmations, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- To inform you of upcoming events and other products or services available from us and our affiliates;
- To conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered;
- To request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the Sites and Services.
- To notify you of important changes to our Sites or Services; and
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We will not share the personal information we collect from you with third parties, except as described in this Policy or elsewhere on our Sites or Services. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- When you give us your consent to do so.
- With vendors, consultants, personal trainers and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us to operate the Sites or Services and/or to provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- To comply with laws or respond to lawful requests or legal processes;
- In an emergency situation to protect our personal safety and the personal safety of our site users, members, employees, agents or the public.
We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas . Although, at La Casa, we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information . We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy.